Two doors in one space
Facing each other
Narrow turn
From one in between to another
A dark generic cube
I don't know
Why I hid in
And where I spent the missing hour
After the young high heel stepped in
I let her come and go
With taken for granted generosity
From this newly confused cash-rich woman
I therefore returned two coats
To the smiling old nymph
One gray, one maroon
She is very sweet - I've no idea what else to say
Where a little bit ray of daylight sneezed in from the door gap
She turned back to darkness, with a smile
To a naked conversation that feels
Heart observant, she added
No mind, no disguise, no gender
And full ease of self
The moment
Through a tavern atmosphere without wine
I guess that's what home supposed to be
It reminds me the night
When four of us prayed to the sky
We had no future
Why those delicate unicorns
Seem coarse and distant now
Surprised and confused
I sense a new sphere of mystery just arrived
No comments:
Post a Comment