There were some beautiful verses
floating on a painting of landscape
of olive green, wheat yellow and
a strip of dark red
I was reading them aloud
in the golden afternoon sunshine of
the eternity towards the west
as of bathing
in the summer sunset of the tranquil Eurasia Steppe
I read them twice
melodic verses flew precisely through my tongue and lips
I felt like chewing words softly in the ambiguous atmosphere
while my mum came to the table
started making dumplings
"What are you doing?" she asked loudly
"Just reading."
"Em. Come to make dumplings."
"Hold down a minute..."
Then I suddenly heard the buzzing noise from the fry pan
and the cat stepped her soft paws between my legs
A real ray of sunshine pierced into my eyes
when the verses suddenly vanished from the canvas
so faded the paint
I reached out my hands
trying to grab the verses but
the verses already dropped into the abyss
like vanishing bubbles
only three words left
blured on my palms
Tree
Darkness
Obscure
The only fragments of
the enigmatic ever-existence
floating on a painting of landscape
of olive green, wheat yellow and
a strip of dark red
I was reading them aloud
in the golden afternoon sunshine of
the eternity towards the west
as of bathing
in the summer sunset of the tranquil Eurasia Steppe
I read them twice
melodic verses flew precisely through my tongue and lips
I felt like chewing words softly in the ambiguous atmosphere
while my mum came to the table
started making dumplings
"What are you doing?" she asked loudly
"Just reading."
"Em. Come to make dumplings."
"Hold down a minute..."
Then I suddenly heard the buzzing noise from the fry pan
and the cat stepped her soft paws between my legs
A real ray of sunshine pierced into my eyes
when the verses suddenly vanished from the canvas
so faded the paint
I reached out my hands
trying to grab the verses but
the verses already dropped into the abyss
like vanishing bubbles
only three words left
blured on my palms
Tree
Darkness
Obscure
The only fragments of
the enigmatic ever-existence
No comments:
Post a Comment