I am not my cell phone number
I am not my photo
I am not the bullets in my resume
I am not my profession
I am not what they say about me
I am not my money
I am not the color of my skin my eyes my hair
I am not my ethnicity
I am not my city my country my nationality
I am not any -ism
I am not my garment
I am not my perfume
I am not my family
I am not my age
I am not my gender
I am not my mind
I am even not my body
I am not my photo
I am not the bullets in my resume
I am not my profession
I am not what they say about me
I am not my money
I am not the color of my skin my eyes my hair
I am not my ethnicity
I am not my city my country my nationality
I am not any -ism
I am not my garment
I am not my perfume
I am not my family
I am not my age
I am not my gender
I am not my mind
I am even not my body
No comments:
Post a Comment