I should have foreseen
when I quaffed the toxic water
in your lips
upside down
I accepted myself as the goddess of poison
let the green light shine in my thousands eyes in my thousands hands
intoxicated
beyond redemption
at the moment when Ganesha smiled
we flew to the eagles sank into the earth melted on the moon jumped over the tomb
when Shiva danced in the fire with a rifle in his third hand
we spent together twelve springs thirty-six summers six autumns
and one winter
in which we killed each other
a winter that came too early
I hold the body of my dead cat
in which lies my soul spread all over the world
golden gloria
where you cut off a piece of mine
leaving it in the white sea
of memory under the pink sky
where the honey bee bit you and I got allergic
where my soul was born but my flesh was left
No comments:
Post a Comment