Please dress up your colorful disguise
Soul moves forward
Flesh follows, oh please
Let me miss you in the traditional bed
You can swallow the rocks when you have to
But my dear friend, the sun also rises
you feel glorious with flowers blooming all year round
promise me never move to the north pole
where the darkness devours the light
where you hold up a burning finger all day long
where you turn into blue skin blue teeth blue hair
I will be too sad to see you in blue
my dear you are yellow
yellow lips yellow blood
and your fragrance is yellow too
it is almost the best ending of being
Many years later when I smell the yellow
no matter which rock I am on
whose Jupiter you are living in
the yellow from the harvest, the honeybee, the earth
I will remember the afternoon when trees grew upto heaven
when my fingertips floated through your naked eyes
Every image here is beautiful. Oh!
ReplyDelete