Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear Terry 亲爱的太里爷爷


when I close my eyes
red dripping into blue, blue jumping onto white
O my master
I am emmersed into the colors of you tonight
my heart beats strongly
that I need to grab it back into my chest
how great it is to sleep peacefully in your shapeless endless timeless arms
a myriad of heavy bulls dancing in red tiny shoes
all kinds of moist green blooming in the spring pond
hippopotamus smiles in the warm mud
and I wear the white robe spinning tirelessly in the orange dessert
you know how beautiful those days were
every afternoon I stared at the movements of the little fish
underneath the golden reflections on top of the ripples
that was when time flew softly
when the sunshine never left my golden floor
oh my blurred past life
no need to apologize and let it drift
my drifting soul 
please carry a little wind with you

No comments:

Post a Comment